Community Objectives Workshop - Updates & Ongoing Work
Your Team Ward 9 has been relentlessly working since the start of 2016 to bring Community Objectives Workshop - lovingly known as COWs - to all of the incredible communities that we represent.
To date, we have hosted 8 workshops throughout our Ward 9 neighbourhoods and 2 visioning sessions.
Below you will find the list of dates and communities for each COW:
- February 20, 2016 - Erlton, Rideau-Roxboro & Parkhill
- March 12, 2016 - Bridgeland-Riversde & Renfrew
- April 9, 2016 - Millican-Ogden-Lynnwood
- May 14, 2016 - Inglewood & Ramsay
- September 17, 2016 - Riverbend
- October 15 2016 - Fairview & Acadia
- November 5, 2016 - Tuxedo Park & Winston Heights-Mountview
- November 26, 2016 & December 7, 2016 - Manchester (Visioning Sessions)
- January 28, 2017 - Dover
Coming out of each Community Objectives Workshop, your Team Ward 9 promised two deliverables:
1. The Raw Data Reports that documents all of the questions, comments, and concerns we collected through our COWs
2. The Ward 9 Strategic Report that distills the information collected directly through our workshops and outlines what we are doing over the short, medium, and long term to achieve these objectives.
Read the Reports
Raw Data Reports
- Erlton, Rideau-Roxboro & Parkhill
- Bridgeland-Riversde & Renfrew
- Inglewood & Ramsay
- Fairview & Acadia
- Tuxedo Park & Winston Heights-Mountview
Interested in receiving a hard copy of the Ward 9 Strategic Report? Call our office at 403-268-5330 or fill out the form below and we would be happy to send you one!
Your Team Ward 9 has started working on many of these items and will be providing updates as projects are complete.