Community Objectives Workshop - Updates & Ongoing Work
Your Team Ward 9 has been relentlessly working since the start of 2016 to bring Community Objectives Workshop - lovingly known as COWs - to all of the incredible communities that we represent.
With the ward boundary changes coming out of the 2017 municipal election, your Team Ward 9 is committed to hosting Community Objectives Workshops in all of our new neighbourhoods, as well as following up in all of our original neighbourhoods.
We have tentatively scheduled the 2018 Ward 9 Community Objectives Workshops for the following dates:
- January 2018 - Bridgeland-Riverside & Renfrew
- February 2018 - Inglewood & Ramsay
- March 2018 - Millican-Ogden
- April 2018 - Manchester & Fairview
- May 2018 - Southview
- June 2018 - Albert Park-Radisson Heights
- September 2018 - Forest Lawn & Forest Heights
- October 2018 - Penbrooke Meadows, Applewood Park & Red Carpet
- November 2018 - Dover & Erin Woods
Coming out of each Community Objectives Workshop, your Team Ward 9 promised two deliverables:
1. The Raw Data Reports that documents all of the questions, comments, and concerns we collected through our COWs
2. The Ward 9 Strategic Report that distills the information collected directly through our workshops and outlines what we are doing over the short, medium, and long term to achieve these objectives.
Read the Reports
Raw Data Reports 2017/2018
Raw Data Reports 2016/2017
- Erlton, Rideau-Roxboro & Parkhill
- Bridgeland-Riversde & Renfrew
- Inglewood & Ramsay
- Fairview & Acadia
- Tuxedo Park & Winston Heights-Mountview
Your Team Ward 9 has started working on many of these items and will be providing updates as projects are complete.